Fantasy of a Married Woman

I have heard people talk about their sexual fantasies. Some want ‘two chicks at the same time’, some want ‘two dicks at the same time’, and some want none of it amidst a WIDE LONG range of sex toys! Some like BDSM, some like romantic lovemaking; some want it harsh, painful and abusive while some want a sweet, cuddly and beautiful.



 I have heard people talk about their love for objects. Some want cars like Bugatti, Maserati, Bentley, Aston Martin Ridge in their porch. Some fantasise about Dior, Gucci, Louis Vuitton in their closets. Some wish to live underwater, some dream to live above everyone! Some like to be superior to others, some like fending off the others’ leftovers.

Well. My biggest fantasy (for now) is a week off.

Of what?

Let me tell!

Kids, Mother-in-law, husband, and the colony of super active, pretentious, overachieving OLD aunties!

And amidst what?

FOOD!

I want a week off of my married life and live alone and eat whatever the hell I can! Actually, make it a lifelong fantasy that I know will never come to fruition. Not like I do not love my kids or everything here. But everyone needs time off.


Currently, All I think about is what I’ll do if my kids, husband and whole clan is away on some family vacation or get together for three days! How there’ll be no maid lurking around the house cleaning either the dirt or coins lying there! How there’ll be no guest to bother or be bothered about! How I will have to cook absolutely nothing for anyone! Argh, reminds me how much I loathe cooking.

Before I proceed, I do not mean that I want to be fed by some chef or live the life ‘KING’ size. I am already living a good life. But I think I can use some of my dreams to live a life of my dreams!

Travel! Writing! Food! Privacy! No judgements, no crowd, no bullshit!

I write. I make money, I travel!

In my fantasy, it IS easy. And It is so alluring! But I am digressing from the main fantasy.

So, Food it is.

Pav Bhaji, Dosa, Pizza, Pasta, Noodles, Biryani, Dal Makhni, Garlic Naan, Gol Gappe, Tikki, Aaloo Chaat, Popcorn, Chocolate cake, cinnamon roles, Croissants, Hash Browns, Juice, Fresh Fruits!


Basically, every vegetarian item you can think of. (Yes, I am vegetarian and do not incline to turn into a flesh-eating animal.)

How amazing would it be if I rev up my Suzuki Burgman and go on an exploration spree! How mind-blowing would it be if I come home late after getting drunk on Wine, Beer and Shots, respectively! How Awesome it would feel if I am immune to the hangover that I may have in the morning after drinking like maniacs the previous night! And then, I sleep till noon the next day and get dressed only to go on exploration all over again! I roam around, eat and at night, drink till my liver is all primed to explode and dance like never before!



Not having to worry about waking kids for school or preparing breakfast and lunch or waiting for the maid or going to class or coming home to teach and then cook dinner! These things are essential for a healthy, stable life. But whose stable life has ever been worth it!

I think I am not the only one to fantasise such things. I think, all the women, including our mothers-in-law and mothers, deserve such kind of freedom of living their lives “QUEEN’ size!

This one is dedicated to all the pent-up, exhausted women who fantasise about a life free of any stupid worries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Stop yourself from Staring

How Self Deprecating Thoughts Shape You into a Shell

Because you don't need Make-Up to Cover-Up!